Our services include
Full body massage stimulates blood circulation, promoting flexibility and relaxation of muscles and joints. It also reduces stress, improves sleep, and serves as a complementary treatment for various conditions.
Foot massage, originating from Chinese massage art with a history of over 3,000 years, is based on the belief that various organs in the body are connected to nerve endings in the feet. By massaging the feet, it is thought to stimulate and regulate the functions of organs throughout the body.
Head, neck, and shoulder massage is a treatment for office syndrome and migraines, often caused by prolonged periods of maintaining the same posture, especially among those working on computers or using mobile phones for extended hours. This leads to muscle contraction in the affected areas, resulting in pain and fatigue.
Traditional Thai Massage
The Traditional Thai Medicine unit is a part of the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, where we provide relaxation and care to patients and the general public seeking relief from muscle aches, nerve discomfort, joint issues, and conditions such as migraines, tense shoulders, and neck stiffness. Our approach incorporates the calming techniques of Thai Traditional Medicine, offering a path to ease discomfort without relying on medication.
At the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, we prioritize professionalism while ensuring that our services are designed to be comforting, improve overall wellness, and secure for your peace of mind.
Cost of services
|Neck and shoulder Massage
|Neck and shoulder Massage
* Prices as of 1 July 2023
- Kindly note that the price and services for the massage is fixed, and we are unable to make any changes. If you would prefer a shorter duration for the massage, please feel free to inform the massage therapist before the end of session. Thank you for your understanding.
Frequency ask questions
Can I make an appointment?
- You can walk in.
- You can also schedule appointments online at https://www.tropmedhospital.com/booking/thai-massage.html
How to register?
- Bring your passport or hospital ID card at Traditional Thai Medicine Unit.
Traditional Thai Medicine Unit, Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Faculty of Tropical Medicine
1st Floor, Sornchai Looareesuwan Building
Address: 420/6 Ratchawithi Road, Thung Phaya Thai Sub-district, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok 10400
Phone Numbers: 02-3069169, 02-3069100, Extension 1652
- Monday to Sunday, between 07:00 AM and 07:00 PM. (Card reception closes at 05:30 PM).
Doctor’s Consultation Hours
- From Monday to Saturday, the doctor’s consultation hours are between 09:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
- Doctor’s consultations are not available on Sundays and public holidays.
Where to find us
From Victory Monument
From Hospital for Tropical Diseases